Not necessarily a cowboy or cowgirl, even though the boys would appreciate it. On the other hand, you don’t have to be a prince or princess either – being a great kindergarten teacher is fair enough. You will teach one class a week in an office building in Prague city centre. The lesson takes place at 9 AM and you can set the day yourself.
According to the kids, you shall:
- Explain things well and make the subjects sound interesting.
- Be funny and has a lot of personality.
- Be interested in what the kids have to say.
- Be supportive.
Do you fit the kids’ requirements? Splendid! However, we have few more ourselves. We expect you to be:
- A native English speaker.
- Provably experienced in working with kids for at least one year.
- Reliable, patient, creative and organized person.
- Willing to learn.
In exchange, we offer:
- Renewable ŽL contract (business licence).
- An opportunity to teach further courses for adults and/or children.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Reimbursement of entrance fees to workshops and conferences.
- Fully equipped facilities including an extensive library with computers, kitchen with a dining area.
Still following? Awesome! Irena Vavrochová, the manager of our language school, is awaiting your CV or any further questions and inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.